Note: We offer two registration options:
1. Tenant Self-Registration - The tenant will enter the property and lease details within our system. The landlord/property manager will only need to confirm the information is correct. Please see the Related Links section below for utilizing this option.
2. Landlord/Property Manager Registration - The landlord/property manager will enter the property and lease details along with providing the verification documents required for our review process.
This article only applies to the second option where the landlord/property manager would like more involvement with the registration and verification process.
Enter Lease Detail
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Leases from the main menu.
3. Select the Add Lease
in the top-right of the window.
4. Enter a Lease Name (nickname) for the Lease record along with a Lease Description, if necessary.
5. Select the Property the lease is associated to.
6. Select Upload Lease to upload at least the first page of the lease document (Note: You may upload this at a later time if you don't have the lease available, however it will be required to activate the lease).
7. Select the Next
Enter Payment Schedule
Note: We can only report 24 months of payment history, however you should enter the full payment history of the lease as we report the Start Date of the lease to our partner credit bureaus. You may also add multiple Payment Schedules if the payment amount changed over the course of the lease, such as a rent increase from one year to the next.
8. Select the Add
to add at least one Payment Schedule.
9. Select Yes or No for the Recurring option. For one-time payments that are due, such as for a Security Deposit or Pro-Rated Rent Payment select No.
10. Select the Schedule type, for Recurring.
11. Select the Payment Type, such as Rent Payment.
12. Select the Start Date for Recurring and Payment Due Date for One-time payments.
13. Select the No End Date option if the lease does not have an End Date, for Recurring.
14. Enter the Number of Payments, for Recurring with an End Date.
15. Enter the Amount.
16. Select Save.
17. Select the Add
to enter additional Payment Schedule records, or select the Next
Enter Tenant Information
18. Enter the tenant's Email address
then select the Add Tenant
19. We recommend leaving the "Check this box to automatically update any past payments to received when lease is verified" selected.
Once the lease is verified, and the primary tenant accepts the invitation, any past payment records will automatically be set to Received as you will not need to manually verify the past payment history for the lease.
20. Enter any additional
tenants or select the Next
(Note: You may select which tenant is considered the Primary tenant on the lease).
21. Select the Finish
if the information is correct or the Back
to modify any of the details.