How do I adjust the payment amount due for just one month?
Note: This will only change the Amount for the single payment due, it will not change the other payments under the lease.
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Payments from the main menu.
3. Select the View
for the payment you wish to adjust.
4. In the Payment
section select the Change Amount
next to the Amount Due field.
5. Enter the new amount for just that payment.
6. Select Confirm.
If you need to change the Lease Amount for all future payments please edit the Payment Schedule using the article below.
How do I enter different payment amounts for a lease?
If your lease has different payment amounts, such as the rent amount increases after the first year, you may enter multiple payment schedules to handle the different payment amounts. If there is a higher first payment, such as for a security deposit ...
How to enter Payment Schedules for a Lease
Add the payment details for the lease, starting with the Start Date of the lease through the end date or select "No End Date" if the lease is month-to-month, so we may report the full payment history of the lease. Steps (Payment Schedules section ...
How do I add a Late Fee to an outstanding payment?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu or on the Dashboard select the Past Due, Due Today, or Due Within 30 Days links in the "You have unverified payments" section to be taken directly to a list of unverified ...
How to Change to a Different Bank Account
Note: You may only connect to one bank profile per month but refresh unlimited times during the month. For example, if you have a profile with Wells Fargo you cannot connect to Bank of America in the same month. You would need to verify the ...
How do I filter the Payment records displayed?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. Unverified payments will have a False iconin the Verification column. 4. Click on the Filter icon in the top-right of the window. 5. You may filter the records on the ...