1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Payments from the main menu.
3. Unverified payments will have a False
in the Verification column.
4. Click on the Filter
in the top-right of the window.
5. You may filter the records on the following fields:
- Verification: Select Verified (Received) or Unverified (Not Received) based on whether the payment has been marked as received.
- Payment Type: Select the Payment Type you would like to filter the records on, such as Rent Payment, Security Deposit, etc.
- Due: Select Past Due, Due Today, Due within 30 Days, or Not Due.
- Property: Select a specific property or properties to filter by.
- Lease: Select a specific lease or leases to filter by.
6. Enter the filter criteria then click in the Payments window to exit the Filter window.
7. To remove the filters select the Clear Filter
For example, to show only Past Due payments with a due date in the past or today that have not been received yet:
- For the Verification field select Unverified
- For the Due field select Past Due and Due Today