How do you pay the set-up fee?
Note: We are no longer charging the Set-Up Fee for property manager/landlord verified Lease records. The reporting is Free for those Lease records.
In order to activate reporting for your lease please follow the steps below:
(Note: You will not be able to pay the set-up fee unless at least one payment has been verified as received by the property manager/landlord and the payment due date is within the past 24 months. We can only report payments for the current month or within the past 24 months. You will receive a message of "No reports covered" if there are no verified payments or the verified payment due dates are not within the past 24 months.)
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Reporting from the main menu.
3. Select the Pay for Reporting button in the top-right of the window.
4. Select the Lease.
6. Select "Setup" for the Charge Type option.
7. Enter your Credit Card Number, Expiration, and CVC Code.
8. Select Confirm.
Do you refund the set-up fee if the landlord or property manager does not participate?
Note: We no longer charge a Set-Up Fee for property manager/landlord verified Lease records. Reporting is Free for those Lease records. Unlike other services, we don't allow the set-up fee to be submitted unless the landlord or property manager has: ...
How does the monthly billing occur or if no reporting occurs?
If you are using our Monthly plan, we do not bill you for months with no reporting. After the initial invoice, we bill every three months for any reported months in the prior period. The month you add your Lease to the service, plus any future ...
How do you compare to other reporting services?
Our focus is to provide an affordable reporting option with simple pricing. We don't believe you should be paying over $100.00 or considering a payment plan to simply report rental payments so we offer our Free Plan if your property manager/landlord ...
How do I add a Late Fee to an outstanding payment?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu or on the Dashboard select the Past Due, Due Today, or Due Within 30 Days links in the "You have unverified payments" section to be taken directly to a list of unverified ...
May I set multiple Payments to Received?
Yes, you may update multiple unverified Payment records to Received under the same lease. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. If there are any existing filters set, select the Clear Filter icon . ...