How do you pay the set-up fee?
In order to activate reporting for your lease please follow the steps below:
(Note: You will not be able to pay the set-up fee unless at least one payment has been verified as received by the property manager/landlord and the payment due date is within the past 24 months. We can only report payments for the current month or within the past 24 months. You will receive a message of "No reports covered" if there are no verified payments or the verified payment due dates are not within the past 24 months.)
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Reporting from the main menu.
3. Select the Pay for Reporting
in the top-right of the window.
4. Select the Lease.
6. Select "Setup" for the Charge Type option.
7. Enter your Credit Card Number, Expiration, and CVC Code.
8. Select Confirm.
Do you refund the set-up fee if the landlord or property manager does not participate?
Unlike other services, we don't allow the set-up fee to be submitted unless the landlord or property manager has: Registered with our service. Verified the lease and property. Verified at least one or more payments as being received. So you will ...
How do you compare to other reporting services?
Our focus is to provide an affordable reporting option with a simple pricing plan. We don't believe you should be paying over $100.00 or considering a payment plan to simply report rental payments. By utilizing online verification processes and by ...
How do I add a Late Fee to an outstanding payment?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu or on the Dashboard select the Past Due, Due Today, or Due Within 30 Days links in the "You have unverified payments" section to be taken directly to a list of unverified ...
May I set multiple Payments to Received?
Yes, you may update multiple unverified Payment records to Received under the same lease. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. If there are any existing filters set, select the Clear Filter icon . ...
What is the cost as a landlord or property manager?
There is no cost to register with our service. The tenants will pay for the reporting fee, however you may choose to pay for the reporting fee if you prefer.