1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Go to Leases and select the Add Lease button.
3. Enter your Legal First Name, Legal Last Name, and Date of Birth.
4. Select Next.
5. Select the Pricing Plan based on the payment verification process you will use. We use Plaid to connect to your bank to verify the payments.
If you can use Plaid to verify your payments, please select the "Bank Verification" option and enter the credit card you would like to use for billing. Note: We do not charge your credit chard now as we bill you later if you are able to verify the payments.
If you cannot use Plaid, please select the "Property Manager Verification" Plan.
6. Select Next.
7. Enter the rental property Address, Unit (if applicable), City, State, Zip Code, and upload "Proof of Residency" to the record. Please see the Related Links below for additional information on the "Proof of Residency" requirement.
8. Select Next.
9. Enter the lease Nickname, Description, and upload a "Copy of your Lease" to the record.
10. Select Next.
11. Select the Add
to enter the payment schedule details for the lease, starting with the Start Date of the lease.
Note: Please enter the original start date of the lease agreement, even if it was more than 24 months in the past. We also report the Lease Start Date to add to your Account Age credit factor even if we can only report 24 months of Past History.
You may enter multiple schedule records if the payment amount changed over the course of the lease. Please see the Related Links section below for additional information. This screenshot shows a lease with two payment schedules, one for $1000.00 and the second year for $1100.00.
If you are using the Bank Verification option and your roommates or spouse made separate payments to the landlord/property manager, enter just your portion of the rent.
12. Select Next.
13. Enter the landlord/property manager's email address and select Set.
Note: If you are using the Bank Verification option, we still need your landlord/property manager's email but should not need to contact them if you upload both the Proof of Residency and a copy of your Lease Agreement.
14. Enter any roommate/spouse email addresses and select Add for each email.
15. Select Next.
16. Review the lease information and select Finish to complete the process. Select Back to edit any of the lease information.
17. If using the Bank Verification option, review the information on the Confirmation page and select Settings to continue to the bank connection process. (See article below for additional Bank Connection information.)