How to Change to a Different Bank Account
Note: You may only connect to one bank profile per month but refresh unlimited times during the month. For example, if you have a profile with Wells Fargo you cannot connect to Bank of America in the same month. You would need to verify the transactions from Wells Fargo one month and then switch to Bank of America the next month.
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Select the X button next to the Refresh button to remove the current bank profile.
4. Select Connect to your Bank to connect to the new bank profile and complete the Plaid steps.
5. Select Import Transactions to import the bank account history for the new bank account.
How to Refresh Bank Account Data with Plaid
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Go to Settings. 3. Select the Refresh button within the Bank Verification section. 4. You may also select the Refresh button in the Payments section. If there are no Unverified Payment records, the ...
Connect to your Bank Account using Plaid
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Go to Settings. 3. Select the Connect to Your Bank button. Note: If the Connect to your Bank button is not visible, please refresh the page if you recently added a Monthly Lease record. If you do not have ...
How do I enter different payment amounts for a lease?
If your lease has different payment amounts, such as the rent amount increases after the first year, you may enter multiple payment schedules to handle the different payment amounts. If there is a higher first payment, such as for a security deposit ...
How do I adjust the payment amount due for just one month?
Note: This will only change the Amount for the single payment due, it will not change the other payments under the lease. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. Select the View Icon for the payment you wish ...
How do I add a new lease record?
Note: We offer two registration options: 1. Tenant Self-Registration - The tenant will enter the property and lease details within our system. The landlord/property manager will only need to confirm the information is correct. Please see the ...