How to Refresh Bank Account Data with Plaid
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Select the Refresh button within the Bank Verification section.
4. You may also select the Refresh button in the Payments section.
If there are no Unverified Payment records, the Refresh button will not be accessible.
Connect to your Bank Account using Plaid
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Go to Settings. 3. Select the Connect to Your Bank button. Note: If the Connect to your Bank button is not visible, please refresh the page if you recently added a Monthly Lease record. If you do not have ...
How to Change to a Different Bank Account
Note: You may only connect to one bank profile per month but refresh unlimited times during the month. For example, if you have a profile with Wells Fargo you cannot connect to Bank of America in the same month. You would need to verify the ...
What are the fees for the Monthly Plan Pricing Option?
Set-Up Fee: $0 Ongoing Reporting: $2.95/month Past Reporting: $0.50/month Additional Roommates or Spouse: Free* *If roommate or spouse submits payments through a separate bank account, a separate Monthly Plan would ...
How do I add a new tenant to an existing lease?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Leases from the main menu. 3. Select the View icon for the lease you wish to edit. 4. Select the Add icon in the Tenants section. 5. Enter the new tenant's Email Address. 6. Select Confirm to ...
How do I add a new property record?
Note: The landlord/property manager will complete the following steps, not the tenant. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Properties from the main menu. 3. Select the Add Property button in the top-right of the window. 4. Select the ...