Yes, if your landlord/property manager is not already registered with the service, please follow these steps to enter your property and lease details. The steps will also generate a email request to your landlord/property manager to confirm the lease information:
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. On the Dashboard select the Add Lease button in the "It does not appear your property manager or landlord is registered..." section or go to Leases and select Add Lease. (Note: If your landlord or property manager is registered with the service, you will see a "You have pending invitations" message on the Dashboard instead.)
3. Enter your Legal First Name, Legal Last Name, and Date of Birth.
4. Select Next.
5. Enter the rental property Address, Unit (if applicable), City, State, Zip Code, and upload "Proof of Residency" to the record. Please see the Related Links below for additional information on the "Proof of Residency" requirement.
6. Select Next.
7. Enter the lease Nickname, Description, and upload a "Copy of your Lease" to the record.
8. Select Next.
9. Select the Add
to enter the payment schedule details for the lease, starting with the Start Date of the lease.
You may enter multiple schedule records if the payment amount changed over the course of the lease. Please see the Related Links section below for additional information. This screenshot shows a lease with two payment schedules, one for $1000.00 and the second year for $1100.00.
10. Select Next.
11. Enter the landlord/property manager's email address and select Set.
12. Enter any roommate/spouse email addresses and select Add for each email.
13. Select Next.
14. Review the lease information and select Finish to complete the process. Select Back to edit any of the lease information.
1. Your landlord/property manager will be sent an email request to review and confirm the lease information.
2. Once your landlord/property manager confirms the lease, PaymentReport will complete an internal review and verification process of the information you entered. If the lease is approved, the lease will be set to Verified in our system and any past payments will be updated to Paid/Received.
3. You, or the landlord/property manager, will then be able to submit the Set-Up fee to start reporting the lease payment history to our partner credit bureaus.
4. Depending on the self-reporting option selected by your landlord/property manager, future payments will be marked as Paid/Received by you or your landlord/property manager to continue updating the payment history on your credit file.