As a tenant, may I update a Payment record to Paid/Received?
If your landlord/property manager has selected the "self-report" option for your lease record then you may mark pending payment records as Received.
Please follow these steps to update a Payment record to Paid/Received, if permitted by the lease:
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile.
2. Select Payments from the main menu or on the Dashboard select the Past Due, Due Today, or Due Within 30 Days link in the "You have unverified payments" section to be taken directly to a list of unverified payments.
3. Unverified payments will have a False
in the Verification column.
4. Select the View
for the unverified payment.
5. There are two options for marking a payment received/verified:
- Receive Payment (Quick) - This allows you to select the Received Date and mark the full payment amount received.
- Receive Payment (Manual) - This allows you to enter a partial amount received, enter a memo, and select the tenant that submitted the payment if you need to enter additional details.
6. Select either the Quick
in the Applied Payments section or the Receive Payment
in the top-right of the window for the Manual option
7. Enter the payment details on either the Quick or Manual screen.
8. Select Confirm to verify the payment.
May I set multiple Payments to Received?
Yes, you may update multiple unverified Payment records to Received under the same lease. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. If there are any existing filters set, select the Clear Filter icon . ...
Why are the payment records not available to verify?
If the payment records for a lease have not been created, in order for the property manager/landlord to verify, this indicates the verification process has not been completed by the property manager/landlord or the review process is in progress for ...
How do I view the payment history for my lease?
1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu. 3. Payments that have not been verified by your property manager or landlord will have a False iconin the Verification column. 4. Payments that have been verified as ...
How to enter Payment Schedules for a Lease
Add the payment details for the lease, starting with the Start Date of the lease through the end date or select "No End Date" if the lease is month-to-month, so we may report the full payment history of the lease. Steps (Payment Schedules section ...
How do I verify a payment was received?
Note: The landlord/property manager will complete the following steps, not the tenant. 1. Log in to your PaymentReport profile. 2. Select Payments from the main menu or on the Dashboard select the Past Due, Due Today, or Due Within 30 Days link in ...