We will consider the following Proof of Payment documents:
1. Picture of money order or cashier's check for each payment.
2. Screenshot of payment confirmation, Venmo, Zelle, property management software, etc., with property manager/landlord's name, date, and amount visible.
3. Bank statement showing rental payment or screenshot from online bank portal.
Items we cannot accept as Proof of Payment:
1. Hand-written or typed note stating rent was paid, even if signed electronically by property manager/landlord.
2. Online rent receipt or ledger.
3. Paper Rent Receipt documents.
For example, these two items cannot be accepted as Proof of Payment:
How do I use the Proof of Payment Upload option to verify payments?
Note: You may use both the Bank Verification and Proof of Payment Upload options to verify your full lease history. Verify as many payments with the Bank Verification option, if possible, as that is the quickest way to verify payments. For any ...
What documents are accepted for Proof of Residence?
The following documents are accepted for Proof of Residence: 1. Valid government identification card with rental address listed. 2. Renters Insurance Policy. 3. Utility Bill - Electric, Gas, Water, Telephone, Internet, or Cable. 4. Bank or Credit ...
How do I use the Verification Wizard to verify past payments?
Note: You may use both the Bank Verification and Proof of Payment Upload options to verify your full lease history. Verify as many payments with the Bank Verification option as that is the quickest way to verify payments. For any payments you ...
Why are the payment records not available to verify?
If the payment records for a lease have not been created, in order for the property manager/landlord to verify, this indicates the verification process has not been completed by the property manager/landlord or the review process is in progress for ...
What documents are required to activate a company profile?
If you have a company profile, such as for an LLC, you must upload a company document, such as the Articles of Incorporation or Operating Agreement, in order to activate the company profile. You may upload just the first page if the document exceeds ...