We offer two registration options based on the level of involvement preferred by your landlord/property manager:
Option #1 - Tenant Self-Registration:
- The tenant will enter the property information, lease details, and upload a copy of the lease to our service.
- The landlord/property manager will register and complete a simple confirmation of the lease details entered by the tenant.
- The landlord/property manager will also specify whether the tenant is able to mark future payments as Paid/Received to avoid having to manually verify each monthly payment. (The landlord/property manager also selects whether to receive an email for each payment marked as Paid/Received by the tenant.)
Option #2 - Landlord/Property Manager Enters Lease Details:
- The landlord/property manager will complete the online registration process to enter the property and lease details along with any supporting documents.
- The landlord/property manager will generate an invitation to the tenant.
- The landlord/property manager will specify whether tenant is able to mark future payments as Paid/Received or elect to verify each monthly payment received.